Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Learning Journey - Laura

MY LEARNING JOURNEY


From being in 5RI I will mostly remember Mr Ingham and my three best friends Alice, Josie and Brooke. The topic I have mostly enjoyed is Spy Week and dressing up as a secret agent because it was really fun spying on people and finding out lots of fun information. From being in 5RI I think that I have got much better with percentages and fractions. I think I still need to work on my VCOP a little bit more so my writing becomes even more exciting and interesting for others to read.

This year in Year 5, I have really enjoyed going down to help out in Foundation Stage 2 during their busy bee times with my friends. I have also really enjoyed doing the clubs Art Enrichment and RDS’ Got Talent. I really can’t believe that I have almost finished Year 5 already; it has gone so quickly! I am a bit scared that I am going into Year 6 and that I will be in the highest year group of the school, but I’ll keep trying my best to make my new class teacher as proud of me as Mr Ingham is.

Next year I am super excited about going to Dream Land at the end of the year. I am also looking forward to doing the end of the year show in front of the whole school, just like all other Year 6 classes have done. Hopefully, Josie, Brooke and Alice we be in my class again, and I’ll be able to go and help out FS2 some more. When I’m older would like to get a job as a kindergarten teacher when I finish school because Mr Ingham thinks that I would be wonderful and brilliant at it, but that is a long way away.



By Laura Nixon

1 comment:

  1. Very good, I am excited about dreamland two :)

    p.s i hope to be in your class to

    BJ

    ReplyDelete