Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Josie-Learning Journey

Year5 has been an experience for me. It was my first year here so it taught me a lot about Dubai and the wonderful things in it and around it, but the best subject was literacy I have always enjoyed literacy but having the ultimate writing every week made my writing skills even better.

 Being in year 5 has been amazing, I have learnt some incredible things and here are a few.  My favourite thing about 5RI and my lasting impression will probably be the sensational ‘SPY week’, the magnificent Mr. Ingham, and my fantastic friends.  Another one of my favorite things in year 5 was eco venture, I have never before been camping without my mum or dad so it was a first experience and I can’t wait to go in year6!

 Because of all the exiting things we did, I have to say that ‘cool stuff’ was the best topic since the start of year 5. I have enjoyed many subjects including, French (bonjour!), P.E. (lets work it!) also Art and Math’s.  I have learnt a lot of things through this year including how to speak some Arabic and how to change decimals into fractions and percentages! 

I feel that I need to work on my 12 times tables and I also need to work on my punctuation and grammar.  I have taken on a few responsibilities through the year including looking after the FS during their ‘busy bee’ time.

I am looking forward to the wonderful trips next year and can’t wait to move up. 

By Josefina Proto

No comments:

Post a Comment