Wednesday, June 1, 2011

my learning journey BLLJ


MY LEARNING JOURNEY

From being in 5RI will mostly remember is ‘’CHEESE ’’ because Alice kept on saying it and Josie always correcting people even if she is wrong, Laura’s starring and Mr. Ingham (cause he talks too much). My favourite lessons are P.E, art and topic. In topic my favourite time was spy week when we were all spies and spied on classes in lessons I have learnt new abilities like new words, technics, and computer generated things like how to make an e-book and other sorts of things. I think I need to work on my spellings.

My favourite moment is when me, Laura, Josie and Alice all decided to do the talent show for the first time hopefully we will win. This year I feel like I can express myself to my real friends and be who I want to be. Like hanging out with my friends and doing I got chosen for art enrichment because I’m very good at art. also going to FS2 to help out with busy bee time on Wednesday’s was fun. But the best thing of all was my friends.

I loved going to eco venture and learning science at the Sony science show! I am looking forward to doing new things, a performance and dreamland. But the thing im not looking forward to is sats !

No comments:

Post a Comment