Saturday, June 4, 2011

My learning Journey -- Ariana

 I will always remember all my friends but in particular Mr. Ingham because he is an eye popping teacher. He is the best. I think that he is a really good teacher because he helps you as much as he can. I will always remember him and thank him for teaching me! The lessons that I have enjoyed the most are Maths, French and Topic. I really like math’s because I enjoy it a lot.  It is one of my favorite subject because once I know what I’m doing I will wiz through. I really enjoyed going to F.S 2 and helping the little ones. One on the reasons I like helping small children is that I enjoy it and it is fun for me. I have learnt a lot of good skills this year is Math and Key Skills, I have really like Key skills this year because I have learnt a lot about up leveling my writing and but punctuation in the right place. I have really leant a lot in math like percentages, long and short division, decimal number and fractions. I still think that I need to work on my writing and grammar. I think I have become more mature and more responsible in   more and more things. I have really enjoyed the trips we have been to like the Shakespeare play, soccer circus and Sony science show, I have really enjoyed the trips this year and I hope year 6 will have really fun trips as well. I’m really looking forward to year 6 although I’m a little worried and nervous. I am  really excited because it will be a brand new experience.   

No comments:

Post a Comment