Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fizzah's learning journey

This year I would like my learning journey to be a bit more about myself and how I learn and achieve in school I would also like to talk to you about me in year 5 and a bit of information on what I am looking forward to in year 6.
When I look back to my past in year 5, I will always remember my first day; meeting new people turned out to be best friends now which is Maha, we have always been there for each other for support as well as Mr. Ingham has. I have achieved so much with both of these people and wish they could both stay in the school with me, because they are both leaving.
 In year 5 I have enjoyed alot of subjects particularly, art and literacy. Reason being both of these subjects are creative and I like coming up with weird art designs, (I was picked to do art enrichment as well) we have done four things that I have really enjoyed in art which are graffiti, aboriginal art, metallical space art and batik which I am doing now in school. I also like writing adventures stories, in literacy I think I have improved from last year because of our weekly big writing tasks; this is because I now do it often unlike before. Both of these together could make me become a good illustrator and a story writer. But I have other things planned...
 In numeracy I have a different teacher who is Mr. Bell, I think this year I have made a progress in maths especially in my times tables, I know them all quicker than last year but they are not quick enough I cant do them in a click. Otherwise everything else is going in and settles in my brain which is good because I understand most of it.
In year 5 I think I have grown up and become mature by missing some of my break time to help the year 1s read. I have also gone to help in FS2 with busy bee time activities. I will be looking forward to doing more of this in year 6 as we will be the eldest in the school. And doing more grown up things...
I am really excited and looking forward to next year but, also quiet sad that I have to leave year 5.
 Thank you for listening, reading or hearing my lovely year in year 5... ! J   

No comments:

Post a Comment