Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The journey through the evacuee by fizzah

knock knock! I haerd a loud noise coming form down stairs, '' Ill get it'' shouted my mum. I carefully walked downstairs trying to bring my eyes back to life. Cluthching my hands around the wall, my eyes slowly awoke, as I saw a blur for a lady, she stared at me with big, bold, gloomy eyes, then I heard with a very low voice coming from the lady she said ''your child will have to be evacauted, I am dreadfully sorry'' and she closed the door behind her. My heart pounding so fast I flung my arms around my mum but clumsly tumbled over a mat. Instead of hugging her, I pinched her ankel, whiling slithering on the floor dragging myself closer and closer towards her. Franticly she picked me up, and said calmly ''nothing is going to happen you will just be safer somewhere else.'' The next couple of weeks seemed like a second of time especially with my family. Soon it was time for evacuating, and I was taken to the train station. As I entered a tremendesly horrid smell hit me, while a huge mist glided into my mouth. I was speechless... plus all I could see was black, and those rare places that were  lit up I could see old, rusty, dirty bricks. Most of all, the thing that I was disgusted about was the POO!

2 comments:

  1. WWW:The word cluthching.

    EBI:Full stops and captil letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouls have known better about the capital letters and the full stops
    Fizzah chughtai

    ReplyDelete