Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Monica-The Train Arena

THE TRAIN ARENA.
Chaper 1 introdutuction

Hello, I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Joey Turner and I’m from Thailand in Asia. Now I bet you don’t know my bigest secret- even my parents dont know it!!! Right, here it goes. I HAVE CHICKENPOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!
Now be quiet if you say anything loud my parents can hear you because there are microphones that can sensor what is being heard. Right lets move on. Ohhhhh no i need to go to sleep. I have school tomorow. Bye. Hhmm... I can’t get to sleep maybe because my parents are down stairs.Ow ow, they are talking very loud let me go down and talk to them. Ok??? Stay up here. Alright???
Hey hey guys keep it down i need to go to sleep early, i’ve got school tomorrow.THANK YOU!  Hi again right i have to go to sleep bye.
Chapter 2 the move
Oh! you scared me mum what are you doing packing up my suitcase?
Your leaving to Switzerland today, do you not know? Oh! I forgot to tell you last night when I was meant to settle you down to bed.
(GULP!!)
Why?
Because there is not enough food or money for us all.
‘Yes!’ mum replied.
(Crying)
Just, why am I leaving in the first place?
Well, there is not enough food or money for all of us in
So what do i do?
Where do i go?
Where do i live?
Who is going to help me?

Oh it wont be hard. You will only go on the train to switzland. Now this is the part where we will relli on you. Now dont worry because I am going to lend you a speical spy phone but dont tell dad he will go mad.
Ok replied Mike
Chater 3 the train station.
Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm where shall i go now oh yea there is the sign to the trains. WOW i didnt imagine this, a five star hotel!
Oh no the train to switland is going in
20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0
Hhhh as always 20 more minutes to wait.
Right lets get a move on. Ummmm where do i go??? Oh yea a very useful tip ask a grown-up where to go.
 Do you speak thai?
Yes i do.
Wes io tu Kiit jes lit sut
Sawdica ah camret tulat camret yedu oj keri Cried the staff
Idra ansered mike.
Right lets go right here, 3rd left, and this right here now lets get a ticket.
Hiya can we get two tickets for the 6837R train please.
Ok
How much
20 euros please.
Ok 5,10,20 there you go.
Here is your 2 tickets have a good ride.
Thank you.
Lets go to the platform.
Here, what train is this? This the 8573U train.
Ah ha this is the train see cause the train we want is 6837R and it is the right one isnt it yep it is. Right lets get on before it goes.

Chapter 4 the train ride
Hiya do u speak thai or french?? Asked mike to the train helper.
Yep i speak thai but not good english. Replied the train helper.
Kk ah hur iet agd yero jut koss yer.
Jur kiy wha eeo.
Juki hyn.
Hhh lets relax.aaaaaaaaaaa were falling over!!! I need the toilet!! Wait one second. Back. oh no listen can u here that it says the next stop is the switland stop, right lets get ready to get off were there lets get out. aaaa the doors shuting on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TO BE CONTINUED...
 IN ‘THROUGH THE TOWN OF SWIS.’

No comments:

Post a Comment