Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Brooke-

CHAPTER 1.THE POACHERS
These two people standing in front of you are the Poachers. They live in an evil laboratory that
’s where they keep their animal skins, they always go out on trips and come out with tons of animal skins “oh yeah, my names Britney and I live in a forest with my bud, spike (he’s a wolf). I been with him since he was a pup I found him on a cliff while I was having a walk on a mountain. He was so small but now he is a big strong wolf”. That day I went on a walk to town I crept up to wall a by Mr. & Mrs. Poachers house I snuck into their apartment and saw them speaking “I think we should have another hunting trip this weekend” Mrs. poacher squeaked “yes that’s a great idea!”Said Mr. Poacher excitingly” oh no I better stop them!”

CHAPTER 2.NIGHTFALL
That snowy night Britney went to bed then she heard something “who’s there she whispered “it’s me” it’s who” Britney quivered with excitement suddenly a cute furry fox came along “hi I’m cuddles” cuddles squeaked “we need your help in the forest”
Britney couldn’t believe she was talking to an animal she thought she was dreaming so she pinched herself and thought it was over but it wasn’t cuddles was still there
So she got up and put her trainers on and went outside with spike and cuddles.
And guess what I put one foot on the ground & all of these animals came up to me
Screaming “WE NEED HELP!!!  I Said “I will help you if you stop screaming” “ok” they said quietly “we need a plan”

CHAPTER 3. THE PLAN


“So what are we going to do now” replied cuddles “I think we need to set a trap for the hunters so they can’t kill your species” “good idea” cuddles replied.”Wait a minute if I cam talk to animals I can talk to spike” “I’m sorry he lost his voice when he was  a pup that’s why you just noticed otherwise you would be talking to him when you found him” ok but that won’t stop us thinking of a plan. The next day Britney dug a big hole in the ground and filled it up to the top then she got Kruger the elephant & put him on the floor next to the trap. He pretended to be asleep. Then a two of the hunters spotted the elephant walked up to it & BAM!!! They fell down they big deep dark hole. The next thing you know two more hunters came to help them and then guess what they fell in too! The next day we set up an even better trap but this time there were four hunters so we quickly set the trap and hid behind a tree branch  then four hunting stepped quietly and stopped they heard something “who farted” Britney whispered “sorry I didn’t mean to” cuddles squeaked  then the hunters stepped again suddenly SWALLOP!!!! They were caught in a net.

 
CHAPTER 4. THE KILLING
That day we needed to make the best plan ever to trap the poachers this was the final chapter so we went to the tree house (my home) it took us days &days but then we had the most brilliant idea ever to let all the animals finish them of (by that we mean a stampede)
I thought it wouldn’t work but it did so I will tell you the story of how we beat them so at that time we had set everything up but then we saw them and spike was standing right in front of them so they quietly stepped forward and aimed for him suddenly I heard spike yelp I ran as fast as I could to help him I saw the poachers creeping up to him but just before the stampede was ready and went and the poachers were so scared  the animals scared the heebie jeebies out of them so went they were the animals were done they let finish them off I sent them to jail when they got out they sent to the zoo as the pooper scooper people then we went to vet to get spike checked up but they didn’t just save his life they made his voice come back now me and buster have lots of money and are known as hero’s but were just normal people but now I talk to spike every day and I love it we also found a girl wolf so we adopted her we named her shadow but then we were looking through the phone book and found people called the poachers

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment