Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Learning Journey by Daniel Assad

My Learning Journey



This year I have learned a lot from Mr. Ingham how to use the laptops because he always said you can do it and he is the best teacher in the world  . When I was in Mr. Ingham class I have enjoyed math’s he helped me work out answers in the lessons and sometimes I knew the answers. In literacy….



4.I improved in my VCOP and how to use better sentences and how to use paragrfs  math’s  I  have to work on 12 times table have to  and on percentage.



5. In 5RI incredibly I enjoyed when we learned about the little ships of Dunkirk because we wrote letters like ‘I am on the beaches of Dunkirk…’ and we made boats of Dunkirk. I discovered 10,000 soldiers were trapped at Dunkirk . When we learned about Space I discovered all 9 plants and what are. After I find out what is the coldest plant. Then we learned how dos the Earth move around the sun.



6. During year5 our jobs were helping year1s to read with them we read like reading  is fun. After we helped the year4s with their Christmas cards on the laptops anybody was stuck we can go and help them. 





7. During year5 we have went on trips like the Sony science show the person come to Dubai from Japan  he give us science Quiz’s experiment’s. When we went to soccer circus we were given teams of contrary’s   played football we were skilling passing.  







8.I am  hoping in year6 I will be the oldest boy in the school and there is morn hard work and harder test and a good year.



By Daniel Assad

No comments:

Post a Comment